Each product is rigorously and fully tested, repaired (if necessary), unlocked (if necessary), data wiped, refurbished to new (if requested) and packed for sale offering from a simple end-to-end processes through the more complex full refurbishment overhaul.
- Stage 1 – Check-in – each unit is scanned and a unique code is allocated for online real time product tracking in our ERP system
- Stage 2 – Each product will be fully function tested (tailored to each product/model functionality)
- Stage 3 – Repaired,software upgraded & unlocked devices are re-tested to ensure full functionality
- BER products are dismantled for component re-use or WEEE compliant recycling.
- Stage 4 – All products are data wiped in accordance with ISO 27001 : 2006 standard
- Stage 5 – Housing replacement or Cleaning
- Product grading in accordance with customers requirements
- Stage 6 – QC final check : ALL devices are rigorously tested again to ensure full functionality and cosmetic grade conformity
- Stage 7 – Products are boxed ( in individual or bulk boxes ) ,palletized and readied for return shipment.
- Stage 8 – Customer can collect, or CMS can arrange return transportation